Sunday, August 28, 2011

Recent DIY Ventures

Since school has started up I have been super busy planning lessons, getting my classroom organized, and the like. In the evenings and on weekends I have been working on a few projects of my own. I recently started playing around with embroidery-- just basic stitches on some remnants fabric.

Here is my first attempt:



I think You're foxy

Here is another fun little project that I have been working on. I picked up some cheap frames for a couple of dollars each and decoupaged them with some pretty scrapbook paper! I framed some of my work. I'm not sure if I will hang them up in my office/crafting space or bring them into school to show my students some of my work.


Colin and Me with our anniversary :)
Mr. Fox

 Thanks for looking!










No comments:

Post a Comment